I’ve been busy getting the nursery ready for the last month or so. Sewing, putting together funiture, slip covering the glider and rearranging furniture. Well, the time has come that I feel it is finished (as much as it’s going to be) and I’ve taken a few photos to share with you.
May I just preface these photos with this: I did not set out to design a nursery. The furniture is a collection or hodge-podge of things from here and there, all totalled we spent about $500 out of pocket for the things we needed in there for the baby. Also, this space is multi-purpose. There is a guest bed and my sewing table and supplies stashed in the other half of the room and the closet has storage and the hub’s guitar stuff. In a perfect world, our son would have a room all to himself, we would have painted and there would be more space to move around in there, but we don’t live in a perfect world. Prefacing aside, I’m happy with the room, and that’s what matters.
Now we just need to put a baby in these pictures and test out the set-up, making sure it’s functional. We’re really excited….now if only labor would start!